2015 Australasian Turkey ConferenceMay 14, 2015
The 2015 Australasian Turkey Conference is on again this year! The Conference will be held in Albury, New South Wales between Friday 3 July – Sunday 5 July 2015.
The venue is: Ibis Styles Albury Lake Hume Resort.
Please organise your own accommodation with the Resort by visiting the Lake Hume Resort website or by phoning (+61)02/60264444. It would be appreciated if all bookings could be confirmed with the resort by no later than Friday 19th June – please mention you are part of the ATF conference.
Guest speakers confirmed for the Conference are:
- Peter Scott, Import Submission
- Christine Clark, Auspac
- Ben Wood, Hendrix
- Department Agriculture, Submission for Importation of Turkey Meat
- AHA, Poultry Welfare Paper
- GOOP, better use of Federation Website
To assist with Conference administration and organisation, a revised method of registration is being trialled this year:
- In 2015 payment for the number of persons attending MUST accompany the registration form. Please note that your registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- On the registration form you are able to make your selection regarding the days and events that you and your party will be attending.
We look forward to seeing you in Albury!